INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT = Unique, original development
ID's factory is located by the water in Kochi Prefecture,
which is rich in nature.
Why did we choose Kochi?
It is because we Japanese have a target that we can be proud of in the world.
And we believe that the most important factor in producing a world-class rod is to produce it in a waterside location.
We live with the target's breath, link imagination and reality, and give shape to the rods that we feel are truly necessary.
This is the meaning of what we produce and pride.
Custom models are available at
We build rods according to your requests.
Choose your desired length, grip length, power, guides, parts, colors, etc.
Rod handling and precautions
- Do not store in direct sunlight or in a hot car for long periods of time.
- Please be careful not to set the rod up too high under load, or to force the rod under load when the line is tangled in the rod tip, as this may cause damage.
About repair requests
- If there are any repairs or problems, please bring the product to the "store of purchase" or "our product dealer".
- For warranty service, please leave it with the repaired product.
- In case of rod breakage, please leave the entire rod with us so that we can adjust the joints.
- If you need an estimate of the repair cost, please let us know when you request the repair.
- Please note that we do not accept new specification changes.
- Please note that there may be a slight difference in thread color for guide repair.
- For repair requests for custom-ordered products, if the repaired part includes a part made to custom specifications, please inform us of the custom specifications in order to prevent problems after the repair. We will check the information against our records.
- For products discontinued more than 5 years ago, there are models that cannot be produced or repaired due to discontinuation of parts or materials. In such cases, we may refuse to repair the product.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs associated with the repair.
About the Warranty
- The warranty period is limited to one year from the date of purchase, one location, one time only.
- Repair time is approximately 1 to 2 months. The period may vary depending on the repaired part.
- Damage replacement 38,000 yen (for custom rods, please contact the manufacturer)
Guide repair from 3,500 yen.
Shipping costs are to be borne by the customer.
- Please write down the date of purchase and the name of your store, and hand it over to the customer.
- After purchase, please read the back of the warranty card carefully, fill in the required information, and keep it in a safe place with your receipt or delivery note.
- Warranty is included only with rods purchased new. It is not included with handles or other products.
- Validity provisions
・Incidental damages caused by this product are not compensated.
・The warranty card will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- Void provisions
・When the date of purchase and the name of the retailer are not written on the warranty card.
・If the product was purchased at an auction, used store, etc.
・Improper handling by the customer or a third party such as transportation.
・Damage caused by intentional damage, modification, repair, disassembly, etc.
・Damage, malfunction, or loss caused by natural disasters, fire, theft, etc.
・Surface defects due to age-related deterioration or external factors.
・Parts that are no longer in production and are no longer in our possession.
・Sensory phenomena such as creaking and cracking that do not affect functionality.
・Inevitable phenomena such as slight warping, bending, and uneven wall thickness that occur in manufacturing.
・Inevitable phenomena such as adhesion of joints that occur due to structural reasons.
・Inevitable phenomena such as surface abrasion, etc. that occur during transportation and handling.